vendredi 27 avril 2012

The Friday Outfit : How I wore the Boyfriend Jeans !

It's Finally Friday !! I was so excited to share with you Dolls How I wore the Boyfriend Jeans trend, and it's my current obsession !! and yes Ines, don't worry I havent converted, I'm still a blue freak ;)



 During the week I tried to wear these loose jeans with ballerinas and with some pink converse, but i think it made me even shorter, because I am already 5 feet so I thought why not give the loose outfit some serious height, and thats how I combined them with my Carvela hot pink pumps.



I am still into the Polka Dots thats why I wore that red cardigan and the pastel/coral loose shirt. the neon details on my hair were to match the craziness of the Neon trend this season !

neon hair details
Carvela shoes, leopard and pink !! 

If you are taller than me (everybody is duuuh ) you can pair these Jeans with sneakers, tennis shoes, bellerinas or just anything you like, or if you are a petite demoiselle like myself you can give it some height and just pop up the sporty look to make it a CHIC sporty look! just try working this trend your way, you'll see how fun it is to experiment the fabrics and different styles and try to match them with your personality!






I hope you like it !

Jeans: S.Oliver for guys
Shoes: Carvela
Top: H&M
Necklace: a gift from Amna Bouazza ^^
watch: Swatch
Bag: taksim, Turkey
Cardigan: polka dots 365Sunshine

Be Fab !!

xoxo Marwa Me Blind Optimitisc ...

10 commentaires:

  1. Marwa tu es à croquer dans cette tenue et avec cette coiffure ! J'ai envie de sourire à chaque fois que je viens sur ton blog. J'adore ! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. YASHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk ^^ thank u so much dear Jess ^^

      Supprimer
  2. J'adore aussi! T'es belle, et tu respire la joie de vivre! La tenue est excellente ^^
    ps: J'adore tes chaussures!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. merci bp Amira ^^ very sweet of u !! :D
      PS: im obsessed with those shoes ;)

      xoxo

      Supprimer
  3. This casual look is stunning on you !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank u so much Mélanie :) i loved it too because it is very comfy ! have u tried it ?

      Supprimer
  4. I like your outflit except the jeans sorry don't like it on you !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thnx :) tastes differ, repecst ur POV though ;)
      xoxo Marwa

      Supprimer
  5. Réponses
    1. too bad, i loved it! thanks for the comment
      xoxo Marwa

      Supprimer