lundi 17 novembre 2014

Solange Knowles Gets Married, and she breaks the Internet !



Morning Dolls&Gents!

I'm up early this morning, just to write this post! seriously !!
it's been a boring annoying Monday until... I see Solange Knowles photos on Vogue.com, not any photos, her WEDDING photos !!
y'all didn't probably know that me a-d-o-r-e Solange since forever, to me she is a style icon, the cool bad ass sister for choosing to raise her kid on her own AND (i gotta say this) for the elevator JayZ incident !! plus isn't Lovers On The Parking Lot the coolest song everrrr !! so i hear she gets married, and of course she looked AMAZING, very unorthodox wedding that looked like a fashion editorial, she is unique!! i loved it how insta people said that Solange broke the internet "fully clothed" haha shadowing poor Kim K, but who cares about Kim now, Solange scored high by this bad ass straight from a fashion magazine wedding.
the wedding portraits feature the whole Knowles Clan in white, with Solange in the center, between mom Tina Knowles and sister Beyoncé Knowles.

for all of you who don't know who Solange is, she is Beyoncé's younger sister, who's been featured often in Destiny's Child videos and Beyoncé's song Get Me Bodied. Solange, who's 28, has a 10 year old son when she was a teenager, she marries a 51 year old video director Alan Ferguson in New Orleans this weekend. Solange wore an Humberto Leon for Kenzo dress, that looked just stunning, totally my kind of wedding dress ; so chic, so unusual !

the whole wedding portraits are on Vogue.com photographed by Rog Walker. let's take a look at this royalty wedding:




some Insta pictures






I hope you liked my post!
I'm planning new things to post, fashion, beauty, hauls !

follow me on my social media accounts: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter

Stay Unique,


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire