lundi 11 juin 2012

Namaste in Dum-Pukht

Last week, My friend  Nouha, my sister Safa and I, went out for dinner in my fav restaurent in the Northern region of tunis called Lac 2, it's Indian and it's Fab !  Dum Pukht is the name of the restaurent, click here   if you want to know its placement.

The Fash Part:

For this look i wore a blue polka dotted dress and white platform sandals, Safa wore a short silky purple and flowery dress with knee length black leggings and hot pink flats, as for my BF Nouha, she was wearing a white blouse broidered with lovely flowers, dark tight jeans and white sandals.

My Makeup

I tried a blue/lavender eyeshadow on a light lid (using eye primer+ light shade of a foundation stick) and a black winged eyeliner using my gel pot. for my Skin, I tried to have a dewy look working with Essence matt oil free foundation and its powder with an emphasis on the highlighter and pink shimmery blush. More pics of what  the products that I used coming in another post.

here are some pictures of our yummy dinner !

the Menu





Namaste


Namaste Safa :)
Bole Chudiyan, Bole kangana ... (Nouha)

still choosing...




a very yummy starters, crackers with lemon in olive oil and something deep red and sweet that i couldnt recall the name.

Nouha's Briyani covered with fresh indian  bread


my CHICKEN TANDOORI


CHICKEN TANDOORI Half Chicken marinated in our specail receipe and boiled to perfection in tandoor

CHICKEN BIRYANI Chicken marinated with spices and saffron then steam-cooked naturally with fragrant basmati rice. Moghul dish

CHICKEN BIRYANI

Basmati Rice with carrots and peas, so yum !
Serving her Briyani
the CHICKEN BRIYANI






the Stylish sisters

Safa wearing her indian earrings and nose ring , an hommage to India

what the restaurent served with the check, it's a mix of sweet spices (very weird to me tbh )

Awch !!

"rendre hommage" to the Elephant by the retsaurent's door :p

This was our fab experience at the Indian restaurent in Tunis, Stay Tuned for another post on the products I used for my summery dewy  makeup !

Stay Glamourous !

This is my fav video from my fav Indian movie Devdas  !




xoxo Marwa Me Blind Optimistic...

6 commentaires:

  1. Awsome post! You gals look beautiful and the food looks yummy! I'll remember to try that restaurant one day :) Looking forward to the makeup post!!
    xx
    A.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank u so much amira ! it's def worth a try, if u'r into spicy food like me ;)
      the make up post is coming ASAP *inchalah*

      Supprimer
  2. J'adore ces photos, un article plein de couleurs, ça redonne la pêche :)
    Je me suis arrêtée plusieurs fois devant ce restau, mais je n'ai jamais osé entré pour manger car on m'a dit que la nourriture n'était vraiment pas top...
    J'aimerais avoir ton avis, car j'ai vraiment envie de tester.
    Ps : j'adore ton maquillage, très frais, et ta robe est MAGNIFIQUE !
    Bisou :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Jess sweetie thank u for the comment :) i think if u like spicy food this resto is just for u ! and thank u for the compliments :) xoxo mwah

      Supprimer