dimanche 25 mars 2012

"H" for Hope, Happiness...

How funny is it that some key words in our lives share/ start with the same letter H. Happiness, Hope, Heaven, Hell and some other words I can't think of right now. But of course I will not be discussing the Heaven Vs Hell dilemma, only the Optimisn related lovely words, Hope and Happiness!

It all started with a dream of mine, it was last night and I dreamt that  somewhere I was swimming in a pool , and as I was swimming I saw deep in the pool a light and wanted to swim towards it but it appeared that the  light wasnt deep in the pool but rather a window next to the pool, and the light was really comforting, pretty bright and it  felt just good. As I loooooooove interpreting dreams and its symbols and linking it to some psycho-analysis background I'd say that through the dream I am looking for some Hope, for the release, for the sunshine, but then I should not look that far, because it is nearby. waking up with  the Hope it gave me was such a blessing, reunited with the Happiness I've been looking for these couple of days. Alhamdulilah !!

And then I started thinking of the funny coincidencce ( knowing that I  don't believe in Coincidence nor in Luck) of the letter H . Hope  and Happiness are the synonyms of what Optimism means to me. I am constantly  looking for the string of lighgt, the little Hope that would make me Happier than ever. Practically ANYTHING can make me Happy and even Euphoric : a nice warm yummy meal, a raindrop, sunlight in the early morning, my morning Latte, the sight of my sister sleeping like an Angel (but then when she wakes up she's no Angel :D), a beautiful couple on the street, a nice outfit, make up, a prefect scent and many many other futile things, small things, big things...

Hopeful, Happy, that's who I am, Me Blind Optimistic...










xoxo Marwa M.B.O


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire