mercredi 8 octobre 2014

BEAUTY: Color Combo, Blue & Purple






Hey there Dolls & Gents ( still hoping there are any )

I hope you are doing great, back to school, huh? tell me about it, how was it? tough or manageable? I personally finished school a long time ago ( does that make me OLD? ) and i wish i didn't to be honest. i used to LOVE school ( and by school i mean Uni, cuz high school was my living nightmare ) I guess because i was studying my favorite subject back in high school which is English! argh sweet memories of the old days *sigh*

anyyyyyhow, today i come to you with a beauty post, something i prepared back in the summer, but it's still valid now, you know !
my favorite color combo has always been Blue & Purple, you see me try to combine them in an outfit here or try to make my blue nails match my purple toes or vice versa !
what i did was combine my all time favorite blue lashes with my latest obsession the Elegant purple lipstick ! and voilà !
it's true that it's fall now and everybody is in their "dark lips" mood, but hey, aren't we trend setters and fashion forward gals who wear anything whenever they want to, arent we? 

my look in photos

يا مرحبا ! يا أهلا ويا سهلا ! 
شنحوالكم ؟ رجعتو تقراو؟ صحة لكم، والله ! كملت قرايتي عندي برشة وتوا نتمنى نرجع نقرى ! قده كنت نعمل جو في الفاك ! ربي ينجحكم !!  
هاني رجعت بش نخرفلكم على لوك عملتو عندي مدة، فالصيف!
لوني المفضل هو الأزرق ، وديمة نحب نلبس معاه ألوان اخرين، وأحسن زوز ألوان الي ديمة نحبهم مع بعضهم هوما الأزرق والبنفسجي ، وحبيت نجرب لأول مرة نعمل مكياج أزرق وبنفسجي : شوافري زرق حومير بنفسجي ( يضحك شوية المكياج بالعربي هاها ) 
نعرف إلي توا في الخريف  الناس لكل مغرومين بالحومير الغامق ، وأنا زادة راو، أما هذا ميمنعش إلي ديمة نحب نعمل إلي نحب عليه وفأي فصل ، سي ديجا تراوني نعمل ديفا متع ماك في عز الصيف ! 

نخليكم مع تصاور 






you recognize this photo? I instagramed it a while ago, the products I used to do this fresh look :


Products used: 

Face: 
BB cream: Garnier BB Cream in Light
Concealer: Hard Candy Glam-of-lauge in Medium
Blusher: Essence Be Loud in 01 AP-RI(C)OT

Eyes:
Eye primer: Essence I   Stage 
Shadow: Wet n Wild palette in Comfort Zone
Mascara : Essence I   Extreme / Rimmel Extra Long Lash in Electric Blue

Lips: 
Lipstick by Elegant #254

I hope you liked this post !

Follow me on Instagram & FB

Stay a trend setter

xoxo Marwa Me Blind Optimistic...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire