mercredi 25 septembre 2013

Wish List, Talking Fashion...





Hello Dolls and Gents !

here is my Wish List ( never ending wish list let me say :p )

Sequins

Monochrome: Black & White



Colors Colors Colors



Shoes <3 أي قلبي 

the search for the perfect Black Bag *in process*


My favorite Statement Necklaces:

 and thin rings too !


the MK watches *sigh*


that's it for this Fashion never ending Wish List

Stay Tuned ! and don't forget the GIVEAWAY  !!!!

Subscribe to my blog ;)
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Like my  FB page

PS: photos credit, Pinterest where Inspiration is Endless..

Stay Fabulous,

xoxo Marwa Me Blind Optimistic...

3 commentaires:

  1. A big thanks to DOMBO, where inspiration is endless too <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Je veux tout, absolument sur ta liste, et je rajouterais même des rouges à lèvres, quelques vernis à ongles, des robes, des robes et des robes, 2 ou 3 chapeaux....Hummm je crois que c'est bon ! :D

    RépondreSupprimer