vendredi 20 juin 2014

TESTED: Oriflame Cosmetics





Hello Dolls & Gents

As you've seen on my social media Instagram and my FB Page i've posted a picture with the Oriflame products I've recently received from the Oriflame group. I took my time with these products so that i could test them in different occasions and with different looks, and now i'm all ready to talk about them !




the products i received are : from left to right :
- foundation
- lipstick
- Eyeliner
- Mascara
- Bronzing pearls

Let's start with the Bronzing pearls, shall we?


Giordani Gold Bronzing Pearls in Natural Radiance
Texture: a mixture of loose powder and micro pearls that gives a sheen to the skin
Pigmentation: this product is quite pigmented so you need to be careful with it, a few swipes with the brush, dust off the excess and apply with a light hand
VERDICT : i LOVED this product! it's my go to blush / bronzer for this spring/summer! the mixture of bronzy, pearly, rosy pearls was the perfect combo for my skin! 9/10 (check out how it looks on me in the looks below)

Ever lasting Foundation with Skin Renew Complex in Natural Beige

Texture: quite light, and creamy, not liquidy
Coverage: light to medium coverage i would say


VERDICT : this foundation was a win for me, not too thick and not liquidy, , doesn't dry fast, it worked well on my skin, but it needed more concealer than what my normal foundation usually does . I would wear this in summer and spring for its quasi-sheer and long lasting effect. 7.5/10

Lipstick Triple Core Oriflame Beauty in Dramatic Ruby
Texture: glossy and slightly creamy at the same time, it says it combines a lipbalm, lipstick and a gloss, hydrating. it has some shine in it. nothing over the top
Opacity: i'd say sheer and glossy
VERDICT : I'm not a huge fan of the glossy luster-ish, and since the color did not flatter my olive skin tone, I prefered to try it on my sister's lips and it looked gorgeous on her lighter skin ! so if you are my skin tone, go ahead and pick a lighter shade, because dark and glossy aren't the best combo for us! 4/10  for the glossy effect and for the shade chosen. But if you are a glossy kinda girl i'd give it a 7/10

Eyeliner Kajal Oriflame Beauty
Texture: creamy, blends well
This eyeliner that comes in a lipstick form is very black, opaque, and blends well, it tends to crease a bit if you have oily lids.
Uses: if you are a smokey eye fan, this product is for you, it serves well as a base for your black shadow or any other shadow you want to darken. you can put in the waterline, and tightline with it.
VERDICT : i wasn't fan of this eyeliner to be honest, you know me, i don"t tightline, i don"t do smoky eye looks and i don't mess with my water line. I give it a 4/10 because it transfers and creases. not worth it.


Giordani Gold Supreme Length Mascara
Fine Wand
Seperates lashes quite well
Lenghtens
VERDICT: i enjoyed wearing this mascara for natural looks, my "asian" short lashes appeared longer but not thicker, I needed 2 coats to have the subtle seperated lashes kinda look. this mascara is defenitely a must have in my dream team mascaras ( yes i use 2 mascaras, i'm all about the Drama !) I give it 7/10 

Here are the final looks i did with the Oriflame Products:




Last but not least is da bomb, my favorite thing among the products the Oriflame Volare Perfume ! i LA LA LOVED it to bits! it reminded me alot of my mom's YSL Paris, the Oriflame is more girly, it's floral, chic and long lasting! the packaging is so cute, a rose and the bottle is the perfect size to put in your clutch or to travel with!  i give it 9/10 ! a win !!






DISCLAIMER: this post is not sponsored. The products were offered to me by Oriflame Cosmetics to give an objective opinion about them.

 =>Thank you Oriflame for the products , i enjoyed using them !

Stay True

xoxo Marwa Me Blind Optimistic...

2 commentaires:

  1. Such a great and honest review! I'm honestly surprised about how nicely the face products work and I'm glad you reviewed the kohl thing, it was a product I was curious about :)
    Keep reviewing products, you do it so well!
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. omg thank u so much!! so flattered to know that you liked the review, coming from the queen of reviews <3

      xo Marwa

      Supprimer