jeudi 17 avril 2014

ElBazar, the 1st Edition / البازار 100% تونسي



Hello Dolls and Gents !

Today I’m going to tell you about ElBazar on its 1st Edition. An Event I attended last Saturday in the Café-Restaurant La Galette in La Marsa. This Event brought the Tunisian fashion and design world, designers and creators, together in one place to expose their work and put it for sale. ElBazar is meant not only to promote the Tunisian talent but also for people to come and meet those talents hidden behind the mystic local and one-of-a-kind brands. It was a wonderful experience!!

The Café had this beautiful garden, perfect for the event; it was so crowded for people came from so many cities here in Tunis to see what ElBazar had to offer. I, Myself was so curious about it, and had high expectations, and it certainly meet my high hopes! Loved it to bits.
I saw so many familiar and new faces, designers I know, brands I heard so much about in the social media (Instagram, fb and on TV) Hend and Seyf for  Narciso Domingo Machiavelli, Sandra for SISI Store who represented so many designers like my good friend Myrvet for My Black, Belkis and other designers (take a look at the SISI Store photo below) , Hend and Cyrine for Mademoiselle Hecy , Salah Barka for Oshy , there was also a place for handmade accessories, bags and cute little things to die for, naming Lablabi Store , Passengers Designstore , Najen , KimaEnti (the OMG accessories !), Né à Tunis , Zayn Accessories, Fatales and the very talented Jesse Nails .
I was so happy to be in ElBazar, this unique event that we needed so desperately!
 here are the photos I snapped of the event! Enjoy xx













































 Can’t wait for its 2nd Edition !

Stay a 100% Tounsi,

xoxo Marwa Me Blind Optimistic...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire